Friday, January 20, 2006

And then there were none

Dog watch Day 3... Leighla was taken today to a farm house that sits on 12 acres where she'll have another dog to play with and Bear will go to Maryland to live w/ my cousin Glenn in February. Until then Bear and I will keep running around Greenfield, chasing the ducks in the park. I've got to say, when I got home today and saw Bear he looked down and he was craving some extra luvin' so he went w/ me to Wal-Mart and we got some Begin Strips of which he turned up his nose at... It's so good to know that the dogs have gone to good homes! Thanks to everyone for helping get them placed! I really appreciate y'all coming to the rescue and so do Leighla and Bear!!

1 Comments:

At 26 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad they have found homes! I couldn't imagine not being able to find homes for my dogs.

So, what's going on with your house now? Any news?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home