Monday, January 16, 2006

The Dog Days of Winter...

After giving away my dogs only to have them run away from their new home back to me, I have been left with no other option than to take them to the Animal Shelter where they will have aproximately 5-7 days to be addopted before they are put to sleep on approximately 1/21. This is my last ditch effort to find a home for them. If you or anyone you know would like ONE of these dogs, PLEASE let me know. I hate the thought of taking them to the pound, but they escaped from my back yard 2x this weekend (because I gave away the underground electric fence) and I cannot keep them inside because I'm selling my house and they are not house trained!! So i'm left with no other feasable optoins. I called several 'rescue shelters' only to find that they put your dogs on waiting lists to be addopted but you have to keep them yourself until a home is found. So here's the scoop: Bear, 4 year old male, husky mix, neutered, 45lbs, house trained. People lover, good with kids. Active dog who runs with me sometimes up to 10 miles! An excellent watchdog, barking only at suspicious activity and kids who skateboard. Leighla: Australian shephard/Black Lab mix, female, not spayed, 50lbs, not house trained. Very friendly, easy going, loves to play fetch, great with kids. Again, if you or someone you know would like to adopt either of these fantastic pets, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON!!

1 Comments:

At 17 January, 2006, Blogger kittybrunette said...

Hi Brian. I'm working on it--have called several people who are running down their usual list of "doggy-adopters". I will let you know. Don't worry too much, they're good dogs! loves--j

 

Post a Comment

<< Home