Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Daily Reporter

I don't know if I posted this, but MY DOGS ARE BACK!!!??? I recieved a phone call from the vet a week ago stating that they had FOUND MY DOGS!! I don't have the contact information for the people I gave them to, so I have 2 dogs again and no dog houses, leashes, bowls, toys, etc!!! Well, a friend of a friend got wind of this and of my house not selling and ran an article in the Greenfield Reporter... Check it out: http://www.greenfieldreporter.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=18825&TM=58407.03

3 Comments:

At 12 January, 2006, Blogger Troop Leaders 2645 said...

Wow, I came across your blog while doing a search on my blog. I sincerely hope that everything works out well for you, Brian, and that you trust God to lead you in the right way.

 
At 12 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything will work out in the end. I hope everything else is going well. Good luck!

 
At 12 January, 2006, Blogger Chris and Chrissy Miller said...

so you're like, famous now ... right? i know a famous guy, cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home