Saturday, February 11, 2006

Nothing Yet...

No offers yet. The woman who was interested did get approved for the loan but then decided that she wasn't ready to buy for another 6 months. Understandable but it doesn't help me out. Since then I've had 2 people look it this past week 3 times each. The first woman has yet to make an offer but seems very interested. The other is a middle aged couple who wants to buy it on contract, meaning they want to pay $$$ down and 'rent' it until they are qualified to buy it. If they back out then they would lose their $$$ down, however, it's not like i'll just be holding that money. If the sale were to go through their $$$ would go to paying the realator and I would be left with hardly nothing and a sincere hope that they do actually buy the house in 6 months or whatever. Not the best of scenereos but it's all i've got right now. My big concern is leaving financial responsibilities to my 80 yr old father. He shouldn't be financially responsible for my house mortgage if something happens, and I can't be responsible for it half way around the world, so I don't know what to do. Just wait and see I guess. I wish i would have sold it in november and taken a little bit of a loss. It would have been better than this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home