Friday, October 28, 2005

SOLD

I agreed to sell the house. It was a relatively fast process. The guy buying it wants to rent it out. He made an offer, I countered, we went back and forth for a while and then I agreed to his price. It was a bit less than what I was wanting to get but I'm glad to be out of it. We will close on it and I will be out by November 21st. Word to the wise: it's difficult to sell a 2 bedroom house. I showed this house 20 times before gettting a single offer. Now that it is sold I have to get my stuff together and get the heck out of dodge. I've decided that I'm selling EVERYTHING. Couches, microwave, bed, dresser, lamps, TVs, you name it, i'm selling it. I plan on taking pictures of the main stuff and sending an emial to friends of a link containing an email of all my stuff which i'm selling CHEAP just to get rid of it. It all has to go by the time I close on the house. That weekend, however, I'm running a marathon in Philly, so this is all going to happen fast. I'll probably have a dreaded moving sale sometime in the next couple of weekends... blah! A necessary evil I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home