Thursday, September 01, 2005

square one

I feel like I'm right back to where I started. My brother is looking for apartments, so that means, I'm left to assume (and you know what that means), that he's not interested in taking over the house until it sells. I'm back to looking for homes for Leighla and Bear, my 2 dogs. Kathy D has had difficulty finding living accomodations that will allow pets, and I'm still waiting, waiting, waiting for medical clearance. The Peace Corps DID send me an email saying they recieved my physical, but other than that I've nada from them. I like the new job. I work my tail off and I'm earning nearly 3X what i was making before, both of which I like. I don't like gas prices being 3.29 per gallon. That I definately DON'T like. But fantasy football is getting ready to start up and that's always one of my favorite times of the year. I do have someone coming to look at my house tomorrow morning. I did lower the price on it to try to attract more lookers. Does that work for attracting women as well??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home