Friday, August 12, 2005

Fran Bryce Kathy & David

Fran Bryce Kathy & David, originally uploaded by dunnbrian.

Kathy and Bryce (Married August 8th) have decided that they would like Leighla and that they MIGHT take Bear. It'd be nice to keep them together (the dogs, not the people) but it's difficult to find someone who wants both dogs. They'll be moving soon to Western NY. Open house this weekend for my... house. (allow myself to introduce... myself) Sunday 2-4. I had a couple look this week. They didn't like the "3rd bedroom" which is more like a living room, and the tile countertop. They thougth that would be hard to clean. Other than that the realator said she thought it showed well and that it was priced right. That was really good to hear. Otherwise I'm waiting on Dr Murphy to get some forms back to me which should arrive today and then I'll mail in my medical info and after THAT, if that passes inspection, then i'll get my OFFICIAL INVITATION to a country and a program!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooohhhh. I saw the picture of the leadership conference. I miss my PU friends so much! I am certain the BW conversation was incredibly brillant.

 
At 16 August, 2005, Blogger cory said...

Pervis,

Hey, I'm a fellow Campus Houser going into the Peace Corps. I kept getting directed your way. I'll be heading to Morocco in September. Stay patient with the wait. It's worth it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home