Friday, July 29, 2005

Things to do before I'm ...

My friend Jennifer is creating a list of thing to do now that she's moving to NC. I had a list of things to do before I turn thirty including Qualify for the Boston Marathon, build a garage, build a deck, learn to dance (wasn't looking forward to that, but i still thought it'd be an honorable thing) and paint a mural. Peace Corps changed that entire list, but if you have any suggestions for her, she'd like to know. Check out her blog and offer some suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 22 November, 2005, Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Brian R Dunn!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
ontario job bank
It pretty much covers ontario job bank related content.
Best regards!

 
At 28 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...


get paid for taking survey <<< Earn $5 to $75 per survey. >>>

Earn Extra Income Part-Time Anytime Anywhere. How Much Does Your Opinons Worth? Supplement Your Salary. Earn Extra Money Part-time.

Do you have an opinon? Get paid to take Online Paid Survey. Participate in Online Paid Survey and get paid for taking online paid surveys. You can earn between $5 to $75 per survey.

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Earn money part-time for taking online surveys. get paid for taking survey

 
At 28 December, 2005, Blogger Paul Adams said...

I was searching blogs,and I found your site.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
Job Headhunter
It pretty much covers Job Headhunter related issues.
Have a good day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home